Alwaleed Philanthropies provides 1000 housing units and 1000 cars annually to the beneficiaries in the KSA.
Housing and Car Projects - Phase Two
Housing Project Beneficiaries
Car Project Beneficiaries
2021 – 2027
Alwaleed Philanthropies signs a partnership with the Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs to provide adequate housing and transportation for the families most in need in all regions of the Kingdom.
This project mainly aims to help beneficiaries achieve family stability of the project, increase citizens' ownership of housing, provide mobility, empowerment, and development for the beneficiary families, by providing (10,000) housing units, and (10,000) cars for the families in need in all regions of the Kingdom who meet residential support controls and beneficiary selection criteria and requirements.
Aiming to advance the Kingdom's development, contribute to improving the standard of living of citizens, reduce housing costs and mobility expenses, Alwaleed Philanthropies has partnered with the Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs, where the number of beneficiaries of the projects is as follows:
Number of beneficiaries of housing and cars projects:
Total Beneficiaries of the two projects: (123,000) Beneficiaries.
- Beneficiaries of the housing project (73,000)
- Car project beneficiaries (50,000)
The achievements of the two projects until 2021:
- Ownership of (500) housing units.
- Granting (250) cars.
Housing and Car Grants Projects - Phase One
In order to improve the community members' quality of life, contribute to capacity-building aiming to develop the economic level and promote social development, we launched the developmental housing and car projects in the hope of raising the standard of living for citizens by providing 1000 housing units and 1000 cars annually to the beneficiaries in the KSA.
To ensure expanding the impact and achieving the desired goals, the time period for the two projects was set to ten years within a fixed strategy to include those who do not meet the conditions of the Ministry of Housing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with regard to housing in light of Alwaleed Philanthropies' determination to join efforts and close ranks to support the sustainable development.
The objectives of the two projects have been carefully defined in a way that reflects the Foundation's determination to provide qualitative humanitarian services, and here are the most prominent objectives:
- Focusing on the areas most in need in the KSA where two to three regions are chosen annually.
- Providing housing units at the right price and quality.
- Reducing the average waiting time to access housing.
- Providing furnished housing units to benefit from the productivity of the furniture recycling project.
- Prompting social development for housing beneficiaries through the Foundation’s projects to qualify them professionally.
- Providing transportation to participate in the development of the national economy through the car project.
- Beneficiaries reached (18,451) in 15 installments.
- Total housing units (2,083).
- (3080) cars have been delivered by (2,320) beneficiaries in (15) batches.